Crystal Springs Resort Announces 'Magnificent Seven' Golf-and-Stay Package
Three-Night Program Offers Value-Laden Opportunity to Play 117 Holes on a Single Visit
(HAMBURG, N.J.) - Crystal Springs Resort - home to seven distinct golf courses just one hour from New York City - announces its "Magnificent Seven" golf and stay package.
Rates for the three-night package start at $706 per person and include:
* 117 holes of golf on seven Crystal Springs' courses (includes shared cart)
* Accommodations at luxurious Grand Cascades Lodge or recreation-rich Minerals Resort & Spa
* Unlimited driving range access
* Logoed single-bottle jute sack, burgundy cork screw, and two 18 oz. Fortessa Pure Tritan glasses
* Complimentary access to Minerals Sports Club, including indoor / outdoor heated pools, hot tub, steam room, sauna, 80-plus weekly fitness / yoga classes and more
"The 'Magnificent Seven' is a tremendous opportunity to sample our award-winning courses and acclaimed non-golf amenities," says Art Walton, Vice President of Golf Operations at Crystal Springs Resort. "Its price-point makes it ideal for couples' escapes, parent-child outings and buddies seeking to squeeze in as much golf as possible before winter arrives."
Nestled in the Kittatinny Mountains of northern New Jersey, Crystal Springs is a golf playground for all ages and abilities. Its 117 holes are exceptionally diverse:
* Ballyowen - Irish links-style layout rated state's No. 2 public golf course by Golfweek
* Black Bear - Inviting mix of tumbling terrain and risk / reward options for players of all abilities
* Cascades - Newest addition stresses playability and features junior tees (nine holes)
* Crystal Springs - Ranked "Top 50 Toughest Course in America" by Golf Digest
* Great Gorge - Vintage 70's golf on the legendary Playboy course (27 holes)
* Minerals - Family golf at "Top 12 Short Course" in America by Golf Range Magazine (nine holes)
* Wild Turkey - Spectacular resort course with world-class amenities and vistas
Crystal Springs is also a nationally-recognized leader in golf innovation and growing-the-game initiatives. They include family golf on Cascades and Minerals featuring four-person carts and two holes cut on each green (one eight inches in diameter); "Lessons and Links for Ladies" and more.
To book, call 973.827.5996 x 2 and mention the "Magnificent Seven" package. More details are available here.
News Source: Buffalo Communications
Posted October 30, 2013 || Viewed 1,744 times